Oral Traditions Healing Arts
Learning from Mentors & Elders The Art of Healing
Let us be a Tour Guide on (Y)our Journey to Wellness
Old School Teachings that WORK!
We help people get out of PAIN and teach them how to stay that way
NO ONE cares as much about your PAIN as YOU do, UNTIL NOW
Creating YOUR wellness plan just got easier
Ask yourself these 3 questions
1. Have you become overly comfortable with the insurance-based medical model?
2. Have you been willing to restrict your treatment options to what is covered by your insurance plan?
3. Have you become HABITUATED to the Medical Spin Cycle © ?
Have you left your doctor's office
1. With medications that you don't understand or that do not fit your philosophy of wellness
2. With NO cohesive treatment plan - hence no hope or plan for getting well
3. Taking little to no personal responsibility for Rehab and Recovery
(Here's the tricky part: how can you take responsibility for an incomplete, uninformed model of treatment?)
And the worst part...
Still having pain/discomfort
The source of your problem is not addressed, let alone resolved
OTHA Academy will help you to:
Understand YOUR body systems using a Holistic, Functional approach.
Appreciate what IS working
Understand the Disconnect between Traditional Medicine and Getting Well, Press the Reset button
Re-Frame your Questions and Problems
Improve dialogue with your Practitioner(s), get answers, and FEEL BETTER.
50%+ reduction of pain/discomfort in 1-2 weeks
Ongoing controllable pain/discomfort with guidance and resources.
What makes OTHA Academy different?
Access to Expertise
60+ combined years of Personal/Professional experience with a Tandem Team who is passionate about hands-on treatment and education.
Trauma, Surgery, Injury, Multiple Childbirths, Abdominal Adhesions and more
We know Rehab, Pain & Discomfort
Our Full Commitment
Bodywork, Rehab, Assessment, Consultation, Coaching and Community is our life.
This is not a health fad or niche' market. We are here for the long haul as Practitioners and Lifelong Learners.
Meet Tina & Scott
AKA – T with DrScott
We do Tandem Therapeutic Bodywork/Rehab
4 Hands 1 Body Multiple modalities
Mobile Concierge Treatment
Abdominal Adhesion Therapy